We Are Open
We are taking safety very seriously as well as our duty to serve our customers. Our number 1 priority is the health of you, your family, and our team members. We are open and here to serve you. We are committed to following CDC guidelines and recommendations. Below are a few of the initial measures we are taking for the well-being of our customers and communities:
- Our Team Members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended distance at all times
- Each Team Member will wear masks, protective gear as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities
- At our office, we will be checking temperatures, and have masks as well as sanitizer readily available for our staff
- We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home
- Client safety is priority one, so we may ask you a few questions prior to our visit.