Electrical Service Manager Jobs & Details Near Spokane, WA
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented Electrical Service Manager.
At Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing, we keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in the Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
You will build and lead an amazing Electrical department to meet & exceed daily, weekly, monthly & annual goals
- Recruit, hire, train, and improve the field technicians.
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Bring more energy than you take because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
- Inspire technicians to hit & exceed their goals.
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
- Requires 5+ years experience in Electrical field
- 3 years of experience managing Service Technicians
- Successful record of selling and managing electrical services
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail-oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Proficiency in current technology and service-oriented software systems
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance — we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match.
- The company provided an iPad, iPhone, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools).
- Stability: We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and we’re only getting better and bigger.
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country.
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes.
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day.
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up; so you can focus on the task at hand.