HVAC Install Technician Jobs & Details Near Spokane, WA
Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling, Plumbing is looking for experienced and motivated HVAC Install Technicians to join our team!
Mainstream has been in business for over 20 years and is committed to providing quality solutions for their customers, all while standing behind our work that gets done right the first time! Don’t believe us? Check out our A+ BBB rating!!
- Do you want to be a part of something bigger than just a job?
- Are all of the revenue-producing calls going to other technicians?
- Do you currently work in a place where you feel and hear that you are appreciated by co-workers and customers?
A Mainstream HVAC Install Technician:
- Has a positive attitude, a passion for trade & enjoys making a difference in our community!!
- Has Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Inspects and tests systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Installs, connects, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Completes all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately; make customers happy
What Does It Take?
- Successful completion of a certified HVAC installation training program and apprenticeship.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in HVAC, including hands-on training and or work.
- EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of experience.
What we offer:
- We offer generous bonus and commission structures
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- The company supplied, take it home at night, newer and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance — we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums.
- New technology & access to integrated software.
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match.
- The company provided an iPad, iPhone, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools).
- Stability: We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and we’re only getting better and bigger.
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country.
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes.
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day.
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up; so you can focus on the task at hand.
Come have the best earning year of your career at Mainstream.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
Learn more about us!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!