HVAC Service Manager Job Details Near Spokane, WA
Who We Are:
At Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing, we keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in the Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
The Big Task:
You will build and lead an amazing HVAC department to meet & exceed daily, weekly, monthly & annual goals.
Key Sub Task:
- Recruit, hire, train, and improve the field technicians.
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Bring more energy than you take because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
- Inspire technicians to hit & exceed their goals
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have prior experience in HVAC and we would prefer someone with some management experience.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives
- Be detail-oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
What We Offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance — we pay 100% for you.
- New technology, including Phone, tablet & access to integrated software.
- Retirement Plan with a 4% company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Mainstream.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer.