Search
Close this search box.

Is a whole home surge protector worth it?

People typically think that using a power strip is enough to protect against a power surge. However, these are not resilient enough to withstand multiple surges.

Once a surge happens, it overheats and burns the wiring inside appliances and devices that are plugged into an outlet. The following are consequences that can happen after a power surge:

  • Shortened lifespan of electronics and appliances
  • Diminished performance of devices
  • Appliances stop working

This can happen to phones, refrigerators, computers, TVs, and more. To keep everything in your home safe and running efficiently, an entire home surge protector is a must. Don’t wait until after it happens, be prepared and take action today!