Search
Close this search box.

Why do I need a Carbon Monoxide detector in my home?

Carbon monoxide is a very serious and potentially deadly threat to all homeowners. Unlike gas leaks or other poisoning threats, carbon monoxide is odorless. Without a detector properly installed, you will most likely not be able to notice if a CO leak is happening.

Many of your basic household appliances can cause a CO leak: gas stoves, furnaces, exhaust from your car, fireplace chimneys, and more. If the device malfunctions and your home is poorly ventilated, the carbon monoxide will fill the space.