Close this search box.

Will homeowners insurance damage from a burst pipe?

Yes, in most cases, homeowner’s insurance policies typically cover damage caused by burst pipes. This includes the cost of repairing or replacing damaged property such as wood flooring, drywall, and furniture. Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing understands the stress and financial burden that burst pipe damage can bring. That’s why it’s essential to have reliable homeowner’s insurance coverage to protect your home from unexpected emergencies. If you’re unsure about the extent of your coverage or need assistance navigating the claims process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’re here to help you through every step of the way and ensure your home is back to its pre-damage condition as quickly as possible.